Executive SummaryThe Saudi Arabian Capital Market is the largest in the GCC region. Saudi Stock markets dwarfs its GCC counterparts in Market Cap and Traded Value. The dominant position could be attributed to the listing of Saudi Aramco in December 2019. Major Saudi Banks have been providing investment banking services since the 1970s oil boom. The Saudi Capital market ecosystem comprises of the regulator – Capital Market Authority (CMA), Investment banks, asset management companies, and custodians.
With the establishment of the Capital Market Authority (CMA) in the year 2003, many regulations were put in place to restraint speculative trading in the stock market post the Tadawul market crash of 2006. Following the crash, many Saudi Banks spun off their investment banking divisions into a separate entities. Leading Investment Banks established during this time include Samba Capital, HSBC KSA, NCB Capital, JP Morgan KSA and GIB Capital. Leading Saudi AMCs include NCB Capital, Alinma Investment Co, Riyad Capital, Al Rajhi Capital and Samba Capital. Among public funds, Islamic funds and money market funds dominate in terms of assets under management (AuM).
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 11 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org