Executive SummarySaudi Aramco (Aramco) the largest oil producer in the world, accounting for more than 10% of world oil production, has Upstream and Downstream activities with the former accounting for bulk of the profits generated. Upstream division has high gross margins of about 77% compared to 5.8% for the Downstream Division. Upstream activities comprise both crude oil as well as natural gas and its associated products, though much of the production comes from crude oil. Aramco supplies its oil partly to meet the consumption needs of the domestic economy, but main revenues are from exports. It supplies to the domestic economy that are at subsidized rates are compensated by the government for the subsidies provided through price equalization mechanism. Aramco has one of the lowest oil production cost among all the countries due to advantageous geological formation of oil reserves.
- Buy both Report + Valuation Model for USD 975/-
- Buy the Valuation Model for USD 575/-
- Buy the Report for USD 500/-
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Background Information about Saudi Aramco
- Methodology & Assumptions Adopted for the Valuation
- Income and Balance Sheet Projections for Aramco
- Free Cash Flow Analysis for Saudi Aramco
- Equity Value of Aramco (Upstream plus Downstream plus other assets)
- Sensitivity Analysis of Aramco’s Valuation Estimate
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 47 pages
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com