Executive SummaryAsset management industry which acts as a vital link between investors seeking investment avenues and institutions with financial needs, offers immense potential for growth in Saudi Arabia. Significant growth opportunities offered by the prospects of economic growth in the region driven by oil wealth, against a bleak outlook globally argue favorably for the industry. The positive momentum witnessed post up-gradation of UAE & Qatar into MSCI Emerging market indices could spur Saudi Arabia to initiate market reforms including, open up their markets, which will be a game changer for the industry. The KSA asset management industry manages USD 26,687 Mn in assets in about 141 funds. In terms of products, money market funds lead the pack followed by specialized funds. In the KSA asset management industry, Islamic funds manage USD 22,983 Mn accounting for more than 90% of the assets and rest are conventional. In terms of the number of funds, there are 90 equity funds, 30 money market funds and 21 specialized funds.
The report provides details of total size of asset management industry in Saudi Arabia in terms of value and volume, share of each asset class and Islamic vs. conventional approach. The report details information about market segments and its participants; analyses fund performance, regulatory developments and challenges being faced. In-depth fund performance analysis based on geographical focus including alpha generated by the fund against respective benchmark and top fund managers based on AUMs being managed, marketing/distribution strategy of funds have also been included.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Industry Architecture
- Market Segments
- Market Participants
- MSCI Index Reclassification
- Regulatory Developments
- Industry Challenges
- SWOT Analysis
- Mutual Fund Analysis
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQIs regular update for this available?
The report will be updated yearly. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
Yes. The user can access certain sections of the report upon request, and this will be available at a nominal price.