Executive SummaryWhat is this report about?
This report highlights current status of aviation industry in the Saudi Arabia and prominence of the national carrier, Saudi Arabian Airlines (Saudia), which once enjoyed monopoly status. The report also discusses the reforms undertaken by General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) for opening up the sector for private players such as Sama Airlines and NAS air. It also highlights, how fuel subsidies for government-owned Saudi Arabian airlines and domestic fare regulations are still having a negative impact on the sector. The report discusses the outlook for the industry with the launch of Saudia’s own budget airline called Flyadeal.
Who will benefit and why?
The report will benefit anyone tracking the Saudi Aviation Industry, and its many players; also regulators and government agencies, investment bankers and economists. This report would help these entities to gain in-depth understanding about the industry.
How exhaustive is this report?
In this report, we have analyzed the Saudi aviation industry players and infrastructure. Increasing expatriate population, booming religious traffic, strategic location and fuel subsidies are driving the industry growth. The report also examines the future outlook for the industry with new players entering the industry. It also discusses the passenger and cargo handling trends at the different domestic and international airports in Saudi.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Saudi Arabian Aviation Sector: An Introduction
- Growth Drivers in the KSA Aviation Sector 12
- Major Airlines of Saudi Arabia
- International Airports in Saudi Arabia
- Major Domestic Airports in Saudi Arabia
- Government regulators
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What has been the trend in passenger traffic in Saudi?
- What has been the trend in the cargo volumes in Saudi?
- Analysis of the major airlines in Saudi Arabia
- What is the present and future passenger handling capacity of the leading regional international airports?
- What are the growth drivers of the Saudi airlines industry?
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQIs regular update for this available?
The report will be updated yearly. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
Yes. The user can access certain sections of the report upon request, and this will be available at a nominal price.