Executive SummaryWhat is this report about?
Saudi Arabia is a strategic market for any company that is looking to enter the into the country’s healthcare sector. Public healthcare expenditure as a percentage of GDP is one of the highest in KSA and it is expected to continue this trend for the next few years. Almost 60% of the hospitals operating in the Kingdom are run by the Ministry of Health (MoH). Saudi Arabia holds huge potential to be a game changer in the GCC region owing to its huge population, encouraging new investments and enacting new laws that are business friendly for international players to enter into the sector.
Who will benefit and why?
The report will help healthcare providers, Medical equipment and pharmaceutical companies and investors interested to invest in various segments of healthcare market. It will also benefit academicians and regulatory authorities.
How exhaustive is this report?
We have provided detailed analysis on various sectors of healthcare in Saudi Arabia. The report covers aspects about the healthcare infrastructure, expenditure on healthcare, challenges faced by the industry and future prospects for domestic and international players. The market size of healthcare in the region has been forecasted.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Healthcare Market Overview: Improving facilities with government spending and investments
- Healthcare Infrastructure: Yet to match international standards
- Demography and lifestyle driving the demand
- Overview of Health Insurance in Saudi Arabia
- Pharmaceuticals Market in Saudi Arabia
- Medical Equipment Market – Strong growth forecasts
- Overview of Medical Professionals in Saudi Arabia
- Inpatient and Outpatient Analysis
- Healthcare and IT
- On-Going projects in the healthcare sector – Imperceptible Private Participation
- Recent Developments: Reducing government spending
- Regulatory Overview
- Company Profiles
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What are the major growth drivers for the KSA healthcare market?
- What is the current state of healthcare facilities and infrastructure available in KSA?
- How does KSA compare with other countries and globally in terms of health insurance penetration?
- What are the recent developments, in terms of infrastructure and regulations in KSA health care sector?
This report can add value to
FAQIs regular update for this available?
The report will be updated annually. However, if required an updated version of the report can be provided on request.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
Yes. The user can access certain sections of the report upon request, and this will be available at a nominal price.