Saudi National Bank (SNB) came into existence from 1st April 2021 following the merger of National Commercial Bank and Samba financial group. The merger has resulted in the creation of the third-largest bank in the GCC region. As with any merger, there is a risk of the synergies not working out as expected. With SNB holding a large portion of its total assets in the corporate side, there would be a pronounced effect on profitability and asset quality compared to banks that are more retail-focused if oil prices are lower.
Company Report SeriesOver the past decade, Marmore MENA Intelligence has published a wealth of economic and industry intelligence for research professionals interested in the MENA region. Our comprehensive reports have provided detailed analysis of growth opportunities, evolving trends, competitive landscape, regulatory developments and their effects on business organizations.
As part of our latest offerings, Marmore is publishing a series of company reports that enables one to understand a company’s business proposition and challenges. These reports are presented in a way that make them accessible for a broader audience who are looking to get a quick understanding of a company’s business model and its risks. Our analysis goes beyond what is stated in the websites and annual/quarterly reports and provide a clear sense of what the businesses do, the challenges that they face in a format that is pleasing to read.
All reports in the Company Series follow the same outline as below:
- Business Description
- Geography of Operations
- Ownership Details
- What we like about their Business
- Key Risks
- Potential Future Outcome
- Financials and key ratios for past seven years
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 11 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com