Executive SummaryThe Middle East is one of the most water-scarce regions in the world, where natural water resources are very low. But water consumption rates in the GCC region are very high. Saudi Arabia is one of the world’s most “water-stressed” countries, with very low amount of available water per capita. Groundwater level is continuously receding and the water extraction is exceeding the availability of natural renewable water resources. Desalination is the main source of water in the country, even though this requires high amounts of energy to convert sea water into drinking water. The country is blessed with huge amounts of oil and gas reserves which make desalination projects relatively less costly when compared to the rest of the world. However, alternatives are the need of the hour. In this report, we examine and analyze the present status of KSA Water Sector, and highlight the demand and supply trends. We enumerate the investments and projects that are presently underway in KSA water sector, to sort out the water related problems of the country. The growing demand for infrastructure in the residential and industrial sectors will ensure that investment in the water sector remains a key priority for Saudi Arabia over the next decade.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- KSA Water Sector Overview
- Water demand dynamics in Saudi Arabia
- Water supply sources in KSA
- Market Structure
- SWOT Analysis
- Key Learning Points
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.