Executive SummaryThe government is a dominant player in the GCC region and hence is a major stakeholder in local markets. A government owned enterprise/entity is a firm that is either 100% owned by the government or is significantly owned by the government. Back in April 2008, we researched the reach of Government Owned Entities (GOE’s) in the stock market. Back then, they accounted for 27% of the stock market holding (as measured by market capitalization) valued at $300b. A recent visit to the issue point out that they now hold more or less the same share (29%) though their value has come down significantly to $182b.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.