Executive SummaryKuwait registered the best yearly performance of 16.9% followed by Saudi Arabia at 8.8%. Kuwait market was resilient to the negative sentiment that prevailed in the regional and global equity markets. Kuwait’s resilience is noteworthy in an otherwise choppy month where the pan GCC index fell by 5.6%. The S&P GCC composite index recording its worst monthly loss in over three years. Trade tensions between U.S.-China and regional geopolitical uncertainties resulted in investor sentiments turning sour despite the positive events in GCC’s equity markets. The global story was no different as the positive start to 2019 for the U.S. and emerging markets came to a halt. Oil prices also witnessed a decline after registering substantial gains in previous months.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.