Executive SummaryGCC markets ended the month of July on a positive note continuing the momentum from last month aided by the strong growth witnessed in the Dubai and Abu Dhabi stock markets. The S&P GCC composite index gained 1.1% for the month, extending its yearly gains to 11.0%. The global markets as well as the US indices registered gains during the month, in the run-up to the first interest rates by the Fed in more than a decade. Oil prices witnessed downward pressure even though OPEC decided to extend production cuts into 2020, due to the shadow cast by the negative outlook towards global demand growth and the consistent rise in output from U.S. fields.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.