Executive SummaryAfter a fabulous January where S&P GCC Index zoomed by nearly 7%, the month of February marked a pull back where the index retreated by 1%. At market level, some continued their upward trajectory (UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait) while others (KSA, Qatar and Oman) pulled back from their earlier rally. Globally, easing of U.S. China trade concerns and the prospect of reaching a trade deal buoyed the equity performance. In the FOMC meeting, U.S. Fed reiterated its stand to keep the interest rates on hold, which added further impetus to the rally. As a result, U.S. S&P 500 index extended its gain for the year to 11.1%. China‘s Shanghai A-Share index surged by 13.8% in February as conducive policy environment, easing concerns pertaining to trade war and improving sentiments resulted in increased inflows.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.