Executive SummaryGCC markets recovered lost ground in June, as the positive performance of Saudi equities lifted the broader index. The S&P GCC composite index gained 2.5% for the month, increasing its yearly gains to 9.8%. The much-anticipated decision regarding Kuwait’s emerging market upgrade was positive, with the index provider upgrading Kuwait subject to the implementation of certain changes by the end of November. Sings were positive in global markets as well, with most of them erasing the losses incurred during the previous month. Next month’s OPEC meeting is expected to have a bearing on the Oil markets, with several members indicating a possible extension of the production cut deal.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.