Executive SummaryUS withdrew from the Iran Deal, re-imposing all the sanctions it had on Iran before the deal was made with talks of adding new sanctions. The deal fell through due to President Trump’s insistence that the limits on Iran’s nuclear fuel production was inadequate. Surprisingly, other signatory countries as well as Iran have not backed off the deal. With US backing out, US allies will have 90 to 180 days to stop their operation and reduce imports. Not conforming to this will make these countries to run in a state of difficulty with the US banks.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.