Executive SummaryWhat is this report about?
Even before the unity of seven emirates, United Arab Emirates had taken small steps into the aviation world. On account of its geographical location, leadership and increasing globalization, the UAE aviation sector began to grow very rapidly. Emergence of UAE as a safe haven in the Middle East, continued growth of religious and retail tourism, rise of UAE as a business hub, and its emergence as the ideal transit point, connecting the Eastern and the Western hemispheres have served the aviation sector well. This has led to growth of carriers of international stature, such as Emirates (Dubai) and Etihad (Abu Dhabi). The report provides a detailed analysis of the UAE Aviation industry.
Who will benefit and why?
The report will benefit anyone tracking the UAE Aviation industry, and its many players; especially government institutions, trade bodies, industry associations, construction companies, investors and economists. This report would help these entities to gain in-depth understanding about the industry functions at present, and what the future holds.
How exhaustive is this report?
We have examined the history of the UAE Aviation sector, and the current status of its airports and airlines. The report outlines the trends in the UAE aviation sector, in terms of passenger and cargo traffic, fleet and airport expansions and the growth of lowcost airlines in the country. Finally, we enumerate the growth drivers, key challenges and the major organizations and players in the aviation industry in the country.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- UAE Aviation Sector: Historical Background
- Demand Drivers in the UAE Aviation Sector
- Major Airlines of UAE
- Major Airports in UAE
- Government Regulators & Other Organizations
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- How has the UAE Aviation sector evolved over the years?
- What is the status and current trends of the Aviation Sector in the UAE?
- Who are the major players in the UAE Aviation Sector, and what are the trends in their businesses?
- What are the various bodies that form the structure of the Dubai and Abu Dhabi Aviation Industry?
- What are the factors that are driving the growth of Aviation sector in the UAE?
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQIs regular update for this available?
The report will be updated yearly. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
Yes. The user can access certain sections of the report upon request, and this will be available at a nominal price.