Executive SummaryWhat is this report about? In this report we give a detailed analysis of the UAE’s healthcare industry. We have discussed the overall industry structure, its market size and the current status of the industry. We have also presented the segment wise analysis of including – hospitals, medical tourism, telemedicine, insurance and infrastructure spending, healthcare spending etc., In addition to this we have also covered in detail the pharmaceutical market, the inpatient and outpatient analysis, the challenges and the current regulations in place Who will benefit and why? The report will benefit anyone tracking the UAE healthcare; especially consultants, regulators and government agencies, foreign hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and investment bankers. This report would help these entities to gain in-depth understanding about the industry How exhaustive is this report? We have analyzed key areas of healthcare industry in the UAE. We have looked at the key drivers of growth, the favorable macroeconomic policies, medical tourism, telemedicine, insurance and the country’s infrastructure spending. We also look at the gap in healthcare professionals and analyse the medical and pharmaceutical market of the region. We look at the challenges, inpatient and outpatient analysis as well as the country’s regulatory aspects.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Drivers for growth
- Hospitals and Infrastructure
- Healthcare Professionals
- Medical Equipment
- Pharmaceutical Market
- Inpatient and Outpatient Analysis
- Role of IT in Healthcare
- Company Profile
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What are the major growth drivers for the UAE healthcare market?
- What is the current state of healthcare facilities and infrastructure available in UAE?
- What are the recent developments, in terms of infrastructure and regulations in UAE health care sector?
- Who are the key pharmaceutical players in the local market?
- What is the potential role of IT in the UAE healthcare space?
- What are the key challenges that the UAE healthcare industry faces?