The UAE Capital Market, as a whole, is the second largest in the GCC region. It constitutes about 20% of the market capitalization and about 19% of the value traded in the GCC. It comprises of 3 stock exchanges - Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX), Dubai Financial Market (DFM), and Nasdaq Dubai. Along with Qatar, UAE was one of the first countries in GCC to be included in the MSCI EM Index in 2014. In addition to equity trading, while DFM’s products include index futures, debt instruments, funds, ETFs, and REITs, ADX currently offers debt instruments, funds, and ETFs.
UAE allowed 100% ownership in companies by foreign nationals in 2019, viewed as a key initiative to boost investment in the country. UAE stock exchanges are undertaking initiatives such as increase in trading hours (ADX and DFM) and reduction in trading fees (ADX) to improve market liquidity. In line with focus on ESG investing, Securities and Commodities Exchange Authority (SCA) has made it mandatory for listed companies in UAE to publish sustainability reports.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 8 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org