Executive SummaryPower sector in the Emirates has been rising in tandem with economic growth over the last decade. It is expected that the UAE will see a robust and rapid explosion of youthful population, in the coming years, in the form of both nationals and expats. This suggests that to meet the demands of this rapid growing population, the UAE power sector will have to grow eventually. In this report, we provide an outline of the UAE Power sector, the current operational set-up and the trends in generation, transmission, distribution and consumption.The report also discusses the laws and regulations governing the UAE Power sector and the investments that are being made to meet the growing demand for power. Furthermore, we look at the emerging trends, such as the commissioning of nuclear plants that will start generating power by 2017, to supplement the emirates’ energy needs.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Global Scenario
- United Arab Emirates – Power Sector
- Structural Setup
- Law & Regulation
- Project Financing
- Key Learning
- Threats & Challenges
- Statistics & References
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.