Executive SummaryThe outlook for the UAE economy for 2022 remains positive on the back of rising oil prices and growth in the non-oil sector coupled with the Dubai Expo 2020, benefits of which are expected to be fully realized in the years ahead. Targeted government stimulatory policies, increased mortgage lending limits, introduction of special visa programs and efforts to boost competitiveness and ease of doing business, are positives for the investment environment in the country. The real estate sector in the UAE has marked a strong rebound in 2021, with strong demand for residential properties driving up the prices. Consumer Price Index (CPI) inflation in UAE that had been deflationary since 2019 turned positive in August 2021. Positive inflationary and investment trends augur well for the UAE real estate sector.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 28 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only