Executive SummaryFast forwarding from the first oil boom to the start of the new millennium, the GCC societal picture became more colourful as social dynamics evolved and GCC women became empowered. More women started entering the workforce and original wealth creators retired/passed away and in the process passed on their wealth to their next of kin. In the past, the eldest son was in charge of managing his father’s legacy, however gradually this practice evolved. The idea of managing the legacy based on age and gender began to decline in popularity, ushering a new client base for money managers – GCC Women Investors. In GCC women investor report we discuss several details for GCC women investors like country-wise break up of women control of GCC wealth, gender contribution to GCC wealth (2012 e), existing GCC high net worth wealth and expected creation till 2020, GCC wealth spilt between men/women at different points of time, adult literacy rate among GCC women vis-a-vis developed and emerging countries, GCC demographics (nationals) split up based on gender and GCC country-wise split of women above 30 as a percentage of total age group. The report includes a discussion on investment approach of women investors and their risk tolerance towards different asset classes.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Estimating GCC Women Wealth
- GCC Women: The Demographic, Economic and Labor Market Link
- The Gender Difference to investment approaches
- Investment approaches for women investors
- Appendix - Global Women Investors
- Key issues impacting Global women investors
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.