The Saudi Arabian Retail Industry is expected to show promising growth over the next five years. The current retail formats that are widely prevalent in Saudi Arabia are Souqs, Bakalas, High-Street, Department Stores, Discount Stores, Hypermarkets, and Malls. Grocery Sales by Infrastructure comprise Supermarkets 26%, Hypermarkets 18%, and Others 56% (including 40,000 bakalas). The major super market and hypermarket chains are Panda Stores, Bin Dawood Stores, Al Othaim Markets, Al Raya stores, and Farm stores. Key drivers of the industry include favorable demographics and changing lifestyle. E-commerce is a bright spot on the horizon. Attractive investment opportunities are offered by the sector that has swiftly rebounded from the COVID-19 impact and has promising growth prospects.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 9 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com